TERMS & CONDITIONS // CANCELLATION POLICY
2. the conclusion of the accommodation contract obliges both contracting parties to fulfil the contract, no matter for how long the contract is concluded. The owner of the accommodation facility is obliged to provide the booked accommodation for the agreed period. The guest has to pay the accommodation price as contractually agreed.
3. a one-sided, free of charge withdrawal on the part of the guest from a binding booking is fundamentally excluded, if he cannot use the booked accommodation for reasons which lie within his sphere of risk (exception: force majeure).
If the guest nevertheless withdraws from the contract, he is obliged to pay the agreed or customary price, irrespective of the time and reason for the withdrawal. However, the owner of the accommodation must allow saved expenses to be offset against his claim. The value of the saved expenses for overnight accommodation with breakfast flat rate of 20%, for overnight accommodation with half board flat rate of 30% for overnight accommodation with full board flat rate of 40% and for rental of a holiday flat or a holiday house flat rate of 10% of the accommodation price is recognised as appropriate by the courts.
5. if the stay is cancelled and the apartment cannot be rented, the following costs will apply
- Up to 49 days before the start of the rental period: free cancellation & refund of the deposit paid.
- Up to 49 days before rental start: free cancellation & refund of deposit paid
- Up to 35 days before the start of the rental period: 30% of the rental price.
- Up to 21 days before the start of the rental period: 60% of the rental price.
- Up to 14 days before the start of the rental period: 90% of the rental price.
6. the owner of the accommodation is obliged in good faith to let an unoccupied accommodation to another tenant and the savings thereby made must be offset against the cancellation fee claimed by him.
7. the guest reserves the right to prove that the accommodation has suffered no damage or substantially less damage.
8. the owner of the accommodation must pay compensation to the guest if the booked accommodation is not made available (e.g. due to overbooking). Only in cases of force majeure, such as natural catastrophes, will the owner of the accommodation be released from the service.
Cancellation insurance from 6 Euro
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance with Europäische Reiseversicherung, the partner of the Ammergau Alps!
Here you can book ERV services directly ?